The Speedball Screen Printing Advanced All-in One Kit includes all the essentials needed for the photo emulsion screen printing process. This method is one of the most exciting techniques of screen printing because it offers a wide range of possibilities. This method allows for fine line drawings, various lettering techniques and photographic half-tone positives. This kit has all the tools and inks featured in complementary kits in the Speedball line, as well as the light source needed to make the process of exposing the screen a breeze.
- 10” x 14” Speedball Wooden Screen Frame and Base
- Speedball Craft Squeegee (textile)
- four 4 oz. jars of Speedball Fabric Screen Printing Ink (black, red, white, blue)
- one 3.3 oz. bottle of Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion
- one bottle of Speedball Sensitizer
- one 4 oz. bottle of Speedball Photo Emulsion Remover
- two Speedball Transparencies
- one lamp
- one Photoflood Bulb
- one lamp clamp
- four craft sticks
- one sheet of black paper
- Speedball Screen Printing Instruction Guide.