When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the high-quality Pigma Micron pens are an excellent choice. Artists, writers, and illustrators choose Pigma Microns to create striking artwork and to safeguard their work with the lasting, archival quality of Pigma ink.
As the first disposable technical pens using archival pigmented ink, they contain a formulation of pigment-based inks, more complex and stable than dye-based inks that have become the standard for reliable, permanent, archival ink. Pigma Microns will not smear and are waterproof, chemical-proof, and fade resistant.
These individual microns contain black pigment ink and are available in a range of nib sizes:
- Pen 005 = Point Size 0.20 mm
- Pen 01 = Point Size 0.25 mm
- Pen 02 = Point Size 0.30 mm
- Pen 03 = Point Size 0.35 mm
- Pen 05 = Point Size 0.45 mm
- Pen 08 = Point Size 0.50 mm